CE 4.1

Short Response:

1. Steve Adler raised more that $1 million in 2014
2. 20,000 jobs
3. Bitcoin and Ethereum
4. Butler Shores Metropolitan Park, Roy Guerrero Metropolitan Park and McKalla Place
5. Dindr is a dating up hat sets up dinner with a date to track you likes and common interests

Long Response:

1) This article was about how child stars are being deprived of their freedoms and are being forced to grow up too fast. It went into the lives of Stranger Things stars Finn Wolfhard and Milly Brown and how they are constantly attacked by the media and fans.
2) With being a child actor comes many responsibilities, as well as many disadvantages. The stars are forced to perform for a crowd at all times and are sometimes even forced by their parents to star in shows and movies.
3/4) I have watched Stranger Things and absolutely loved it. It is my favorite show to "binge" and is so funny with hints of horror. The whole cast is great and are amazing actors/actresses for being so young.
5) I use Netflix to get my entertainment because they are super easy to use and have all my favorite shows. Because I'm so busy, I never get home in time to actually watch a show live, so being able to have all the episodes ready in advance is really helpful.
6) I watch most of my entertainment on my laptop or sometimes the TV. I like to watch Netflix on my laptop because it has a bigger screen than my phone and is convenient.
7) I think it would be cool to be able to star in a movie or show, but I don't think I would want to act as my job. Acting longterm would mean having to deal with paparazzi all the time and I wouldn't enjoy that.
8) I've never tried to communicate with a star online because I feel like their lives are already so complicated enough and having a fangirl demanding an autograph is rude. I believe that they should deserve their own privacy and should be treated like anyone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO

Photo Manipulation and Ethics

The Big Day