Last Monday, September 18, 2017, 9th grader Austin Civatte was announced the student of the month for being incredibly academic, great attendance, amazing participation and helping the school have a great attitude. Austin has worked very hard to earn student of the month. "I'm a very kind human being. I've spread my philosophies of kindness and respect around the school," said Civatte. Austin has used his great talents to better the school. "I've done some very big projects around the school. I've built some gardens and improved the living quality of the school. I'm worth it," said Austin. Austin is very involved in student activities. "I participate in this really cool club called the Chicken Cult Club," said Civatte. "We worship our Lord and Savior Chicken Thomas." Civatte has some helpful tips for the students of Bowie High School. "You should never disrespect your teacher because she gets paid too litt...
Comments
Post a Comment